2018 Spirit of Christmas Fair
Terms and Conditions of Shop Gunnedah Campaign
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who complete the entry form.
2. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from the Gunnedah Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GCCI) containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the entry form and submit your name and email address.
5. Entrants to receive 1 entry form for every $30.00 spent in participating stores.
6. GCCI accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by GCCI
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 12 noon on 30 November 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Winning entries will be selected from the competition barrel randomly by a representative of GCCI. The draw will take place on 30 November 2018.
9. The winner will receive 1 of 5 Gunnedah Gift Cards valued up to $1,500
10. The winner will be notified by phone call within 3 business days and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GCCI within 14 days of being notified by GCCI then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GCCI shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GCCI shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner by GCCI by post, if not collected in person at the time and place the prize draw is conducted.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. GCCI reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GCCI in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.