SKILLS LOCAL SOLUTIONS PROJECT
Expressions of interest for completion of Stage 2 of the project being undertaken by the Gunnedah & District Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The ongoing project is to assist in addressing:
- Increasing local youth and skilled employment
- Reducing local underemployment or unemployment, adding social and economic value
- Attracting and retaining skilled employees and their partners/family to Gunnedah Shire
Stage 2 is an opportunity to research the impediments restricting each of the above areas, including, but not restricted to, accommodation and childcare.
Areas that have been identified for this stage and to be carried out by the successful candidate are:
- Research regarding best practice options and outcomes
- Engage with real estate agents, child-care providers, Council and other relevant groups
- Undertake qualitative face to face research with contacts
- Quantify the scope of impediments identified
- Develop strategies for mitigation for potential action
Stage 2 will be completed by 28th February.
Expressions of interest will be accepted till 15th January 2018
Please contact Stacey Cooke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 67 422122 for further information.