Webinar: Implement innovation in your business
Free Webinar – Business Connect (90minutes duration)
In times of uncertainty we tend to focus on all the challenges that lie ahead, and we don’t always see the opportunities that might be available to us.
This interactive workshop will help you plan and implement change in your business as you gain an understanding of the opportunities that are available to you, while helping you set both short and long term realistic goals and consider strategies you can use to implement them.
• Learn how to look at your business and customers and evaluate the best way forward to meet the needs of both.
• Learn how to prepare and put into place an effective business plan to take your business into the future.
• Gain knowledge of an effective strategy that can lead you towards achieving your goals.
You will leave the session with:
• An understanding of the business planning process
• An understanding of where and when to plan and set realistic goals
• Knowledge of the points where you need to make the tough decisions
This is a live online event and will be recorded.
Those who attend will receive a copy of the recording & any available resources. This webinar will take place on Zoom. Click BOOK NOW to register.
You will receive the Zoom link in an email from Southern Region BEC the day prior to the event.
Brief Presenter bio: Anton Pemmer
With a track record of establishing and running successful businesses, Anton has a depth of knowledge and experience in preparing businesses for change management and its’ implementation. His strengths include global trade & developing and growing teams to take on new challenges in an ever-changing world.
A sessional lecturer at the Australian National University on Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Anton’s knowledge and skills in the real world have proven invaluable to his students and clients alike. His aim is to inform and challenge you to think about your business differently. He will encourage you to look at your business with fresh eyes to make