NOMINATIONS CLOSE FOR 2018 GUNNEDAH BUSINESS AND SERVICES AWARDS
NOMINATIONS OPEN FOR 2018 GUNNEDAH BUSINESS AND SERVICES AWARDS – 20 JUNE 2018
18 categories will be awarded with many categories aligning with the NSW Business Awards.
- Outstanding Young Employee (18 – 35 years)
- Outstanding Young Entrepreneur (18 – 35 years)
- Outstanding Business Leader (35 years +)
- Excellence in Social Enterprise
- Start Up Superstar
- Excellence in Innovation
- Excellence in Sustainability
- Excellence in Small Business (20 employees and under)
- Excellence in Business (20 employees and up)
- Outstanding Employer of Choice
- Excellence in Export
- Excellence in Workplace Inclusion
- Excellence in Supporting Mental Health Recovery
- Quiet Achiever
- Above and Beyond
- Retail Customer Service Excellence
- Non-retail Customer Service Excellence
- Apprentice Trainee Award
Businesses can self-nominate, or any member of the community can nominate a business using the online nomination portal at http://www.businessannualawards.com.au/login?chamber=Gunnedah.
Nominations will be accepted until 5pm on Friday 20 July 2018.
Judging for all categories will be undertaken by independent judges appointed by the NSW Business Chamber with finalists announced on August 1st.
The 2018 Business and Services Awards Gala Event will be on Friday, 10 August at the Gunnedah Town Hall. Tickets are now on sale at https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/2018-gunnedah-business-and-services-awards-tickets-47138188591.
For more details on the Awards please contact the Awards Coordinator Lisa Davis on 0434 368 267 or firstname.lastname@example.org